Feb 8: Dealing with imported geometry
Register now! Wed, Feb 8, 2012 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST
Questions on this topic? Post them here.
- Summary: Very few Vasari projects start "from scratch." Most projects begin with some form of geometry or data from external sources. The methods you choose for importing data will depend on the source of the data and will affect how you approach setting up your project for proper analysis simulations.
- Learning Goals: At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate how to properly import and manage external data with Project Vasari.
- Demonstrate how to import 2D and 3D data from other applications such as AutoCAD, Rhino, and Sketchup into Vasari
- Demonstrate how to use imported geometry to analyze solar and wind effects
- Demonstrate how to use imported geometry to simulate energy use