Dynamo 0.5.2, daily Builds, RTC, and more
Updates! Come and get 'em
It's been an exciting couple of weeks out here in Dynamo-land. Lots of feedback from users on the GitHub issues site. A good chunk of the team has also been heads down getting ready for the Revit Technology Conference in Vancouver this week, so look for some new updates to documentation and sample files when we recover from that.
Some additions of note:
- Structural Framing: Get in the project environment, feed it some curves, and off you go!
- Node alignment tools : organize your graph
- Color Nodes (Hue, Brightness, Saturation, etc): Andreas Dieckmann has being building out a replacement for the old "Parameters from Image" addin with these little beauties.
- Lines Through XYZ node
- More List management nodes, Flatten changes, Repeat node
- More Math Nodes
- Find Nodes from Selected Elements
- Watch node shows index of list members
- Last computed value is now displayed on nodes with mouse-over
- Tooltips in search
- Best Fit Plane, Best Fit Arc
- More Bug fixes than you can shake a stick at
Another thing to point out: we have started sending daily builds to a publicly accessible site. This is the "bleeding edge" of our development process, relatively untested, but constantly getting new features and bug fixes. Please use at your own risk, back up your work, and report any problems you find to the Github issues site.