I’m going to be leading our free webinar later this morning, talking about using panels and reporting parameters to mine information from forms.
Register now! Wed, Jan 25, 2012 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST
Questions on this topic? Post them here.
- Summary: The ability for pattern-based curtain panels to "report" on their local conditions is an extremely powerful aspect of Project Vasari and Revit's parametric toolkit. In this Vasari Talk we will introduce reporting parameters and how they can be used to analyze geometry.
- Learning Goals: At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Define reporting parameters in a panel
- Pull information out of geometry using panels
- Drive data back into panels